Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011



Good Morning to all my Wonderful Friends, Family and Clients,

I am excited to say that with school just around the corner, it is time to announce my "Fall Day's Special". Please find a flyer attached outlining the great deal I have put together for you-I am sure you will not be disappointed. It enables your family to have updated images for your friends, family or even for your own home. This session is not only affordable, but includes a disc with all edited images for your future printing needs, and a 8x10 printed by my professional printing company.

Just a reminder, sessions are limited and I will only book this special in September and October, so its best to call me at 613-922-4942 immediately to book your session. Please note the session fee is due at the time of booking, and this fantastic deal is not valid with any other offer.

As a special bonus to my loyal clients, I would also like to extend a special offer. When you book in with this session, I will give you a coupon for an additional 15% off any prints (including Holiday Cards). This is a great chance to save some money and think ahead to Christmas!

I look forward to hearing from you soon so we can capture the memories your family is making.

All the Best,

Christina Anne
Christina Anne Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment