Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baby "L" Sneak Peek! ~ Sweet baby girl...

When Liz & Rob called me to photograph their sweet newborn, I was so thrilled! Leah was 4 weeks at the time of our session and was the most curious little girl. Her eyes were so bright and wide for the first hour, I was a little worried but before I knew it she was fast asleep and like butter in my hands... I knew from that moment she would be a joy to capture. I absolutely adore this family, they are funny, easy-going and are going to make THE coolest parents.
Thank you again for a wonderful day, and allowing me to be a part of this moment in time for your family. Leah is a beauty and you have so many years of fun ahead! In no time, she’ll be smashing cakes for her 1st birthday…but until then, savour every moment and keep that camera ready! enjoy your preview!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment