Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Smith Family Sneak Peek! ~ Your Family Photographer...

I was thrilled when Angela contacted me for a family session again this year.... I love seeing how much the boy's have grown each year, not to mention they are a beautiful family, inside and out, and I loved having them in front of my camera! We had a lot of fun, and I loved that they were game for anything... The boys are at a great age and so good (no toddler drama and no teenage attitude! haha) and even though Brad may have taken a little coaxing (don't worry, most men do... LOL), we got some amazing images. I feel so honoured that I was asked to do this session, thank you for trusting me with capturing your family year after year!
As you might see below I had the hardest time picking my favourites, it's so hard to pick just a few out of 72 images. Enjoy your fabulous family sneak peek...
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment