Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hailey's Sneak Peek! ~ Trenton Newborn Photographer

To say that I had fun at this newborn session is an understatement! LOL. I have been waiting for this one for a long time – I finally got to welcome home Terry and Crissy's new baby girl AND I had the privilege of photographing her! And although, I will say, this little lady definitely made me work for these portraits … I had kind of a rough start with her, 2.5 hours before I could take one picture!!! Dad worked his powers (twice!) to get her to sleep … we’d get her situated and ready for my camera and then she’d wake up. LOL. Once she was so tired and couldn't keep her eyes open anymore she was a dream.. oh it was so worth it. I captured a few of my favourites, and a few extra special ones for Mom and Dad! Terry & Crissy THANK YOU for allowing me to capture your new bundle of joy, she is so sweet and I can't wait to watch her grow.






No comments:

Post a Comment