Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Lu Family Sneak Peek!

Have I told you how much fun I've had with all my Holiday Mini-Sessions? If I didn’t say anything – let me bring it up again – I HAD A BLAST doing these sessions! I met a total of 16 families over the past 3 weeks… sounds like a lot but they were spread out enough that it was so effortless. We got a ton of gorgeous portraits and couldn’t be happier with our results.I hope all of my Holiday Mini-Session clients enjoyed their sessions as much as I did! I will *definitely* be doing these again next year!
 
I got to meet this fun family for the first time on day. "D" was such a character and so full of life! Little Miss "A" was so sweet, but I couldn't get her to smile if my life depended on it!! Still cute as a button though...
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment